AN ANONYMOUS POET

I have got no face, no identity
My name doesn't matter, nor does my reality

My existence serves no purpose, my blabber means nothing
My views has got no value, my breathing is no living

Nothing is what Hippocratic world means to me,same to dem ,do I
A chirping bird, a flowing river my inspiration, so are the empty skies

But my poems live for me, and that is what I live for
This is what I am to outer world, this is my real inner core

We all are mortals, nobody till eternity will survive
My words make me immortal, like others I do not strive

The symphony of night is my music, the rhythm of silence my duet
In this world of million faces, M just AN ANONYMOUS POET

4 comments:

Harshit Verma said...

tht poems define a "bheed mein khoya aadmi"......it reflects the poet's view on his life.......keep on writin nd one day u will surely make a mark among few distinguished poets!!

Kushal Arora said...

thanks don bhai..........tough i dont believe I write that well....nor do I have ny intention to be one...........but still felt gud that u liked the poem this much

GV said...

listen kushal..increase ur fanlist ..it'll really blast in few days...hw do u ever think this type of tremendous poem...really gr88888..keep it up...

Kushal Arora said...

gud work

Post a Comment

Our Visitors


View My Stats