JUST A THOUGHT

This is not completely my work.....this poem was writen for gnosiomania poster by me n Hemant.......so all credits to him as the concept was his........



It frequently happens that
A thought comes to our mind
A thought to make a beautiful life
A thoughtor just a positive vibe
A thought provoking our desires
A thought that humanity transpires
A thought to serve the cause
A thought to fulfill thousand hopes
A thought clearing vision blurred
A thought that inspires the world
After all,
All it takes is just a thought

1 comments:

THEANAGRAMLAW said...

well
This is Hemant Agarwal the person he is talking about.
Well he has praised me too much .
I just laid the foundation stone ... the real web was woven by him ..
hats off to the anonymous poet..


regards
Hemant
http://theanagramlaw.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Our Visitors


View My Stats