Fall in Love ~~EVER AGAIN~~

EVER AGAIN:

On a summer's day some years ago,
I fell in love and I'll never know
Just what it was that made me feel
So drawn to her, what the appeal.
That set my pulses so to race
When ever I gazed upon that face
Her simplicity was so soothing,
I didn’t want to lose her in any case.
I'll never know the how's and why's
I lost my heart to Hazel Eyes.

You are so simple
yet so serene,
You bring me to my knees.
I don't think you could ever feel
all the love I have to give
and I'm sure you'll never realize
you've been my will to live.


A rainy day brought back the nostalgic memories,
Mind became philosophical, intensions poetic,
Forgot every responsibility and lived on a few calories.
Sharing all this with you hoping you'll understand my pain,
Don’t think my heart is interested in falling in love ever again.......


pARTH bANERJEE

but everything was not that bad for the poet....Cupid seemed to work for him about 6 months after Ever Again was written....and then his life was all blue....

1 comments:

Kushal Arora said...

excellent work banerjee...as I have always said that this poem really exceptional n touching.........gud work...keep it up

Post a Comment

Our Visitors


View My Stats